The School was established in 1981 and has classes for children of all ages and abilities in Ballet, Tap, Musical Theatre, Drama, Lyrical, Acro-Dance, Ballroom and Creative Dance. We aim to provide a safe, happy, friendly, caring and disciplined environment for all children to enjoy the magic of dance.
We are passionate for children to have the freedom to express themselves through music and dance and all our classes for pre-school children are imaginative, inspirational and full of fun as well as building a solid foundation for those children who progress through their dance classes
The presentation of our classes has gained the school it's valuable reputation and brings imagination, inspiration, education and creativity into structured classes for the children to develop poise, self-confidence, co-ordination and musicality in a fun creative way.
To ensure the children receive the best possible teaching methods which are regularly being updated by the Teaching Profession, we attend the Annual International Dance Teachers Conference - held in The Royal Ballet School, London in 2011-2015 and in The Elmhurst Ballet School, home to Birmingham Royal Ballet 2016 - 2018 - where instruction is given in all genres of dance by world class faculty and where we gain our CPDs (Continuing Professional Development). This ensures that parents can be confident that our Dance knowledge and teaching skills are appropriate at every stage in a child's development.
- Registered School with The Council for Dance, Drama and Musical Theatre
- Recognised School with The Board of Dance Qualifications and Training
- United Teachers of Dance
- Theatre Dance Council International
- People Dancing (Foundation for Community Dance)
- The Guild of Professional Teachers of Dance And Movement to Music and Dramatic Arts
- International Dance Council CID
- Anthea M King
- Alicia M King-Evans
Dancing School Awards:
- 1998 Understanding Disabilities in Dance
- 2015 Dance School of the Year Silver Award Winner
- 2015 UTD High Achievers Performance Award
- 2016 Dance School of the Year Silver Award Winner
- 2016 UTD High Achievers Performance Award
- 2017 UTD High Achievers Performance Award